Urban Ranger Variant?

  • evilded777
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 24, 2007
      Anything on this variant class for PCGen?

      I know it was covered in Masters of the Wild, and later picked up in
      Unearthed. According to The Hypertext d20 SRD, its part of the SRD now.

      Thanks!
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 24, 2007
        Hi Evilded777,

        We are working on adding Unearthed Arcana to our datasets. I don't know
        what all is actually in there, but it might be worthwhile to download it
        from our "in-progress" and see what is in it. Tir Gwaith was working on it.

        I do know we have a few variant ranger classes in the repository from
        the various publishers sources we already support.

        evilded777 wrote:
        > Anything on this variant class for PCGen?
        >
        > I know it was covered in Masters of the Wild, and later picked up in
        > Unearthed. According to The Hypertext d20 SRD, its part of the SRD now.
        >
        > Thanks!

        ~ Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
        "Quick-Silverback Tracker Monkey"

      • evilded777
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 2, 2008
          Where would I find these "in-progress" items? Having some trouble
          locating.

          Thanks!

          http://pcgen.sourceforge.net/07_autobuilds.php
          > > PCGen's Online Docs:
          > > PCGen's Data Help Grp:
          > > Yahoo! Groups Links
          > >

          > --
          > ~ Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
          > ~ Data Gibbon, Tracker Gibbon, Docs Lemur
          > "Quick-Silverback Tracker Monkey"

        • Terry FitzSimons
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 2, 2008
            Try the pcgen_experimental files area at:

            either Step 1: or the UA_OGC_materials areas.

            Terry

            --

            Terry FitzSimons
            FITZSIMONS@...(Small Letters Only)