[Moderator] "Help adding Content"

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 19, 2007
      FROM:c_j_n@... posted to pcgen
      SUBJECT: Help adding content

      Is there anyone who could walk me through adding class,
      skills, items and spells?

      ---

      c_j_n,

      Feel free to post/ask your questions on how to code general things over on the PCGen list help group. That is were our friendly monkeys offer help.

      PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com

      As to the second part that was omitted, it is against the policy of PCGen to solicit or share closed content source data sets.

      Sincerely,

      --
      ~ Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
      "Quick-Silverback Tracker Monkey"
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 20, 2007
        I don't recall asking for anything closed, or naming
        anything specific. But I'll go a head and ask that
        other group.

        Thanks
        -Cody

        --- Andrew Maitland <drew0500@...> wrote:

        > FROM:c_j_n@... posted to pcgen
        > SUBJECT: Help adding content
        >
        > Is there anyone who could walk me through adding
        > class,
        > skills, items and spells?
        >
        > ---
        >
        > c_j_n,
        >
        > Feel free to post/ask your questions on how to code
        > general things over on the PCGen list help group.
        > That is were our friendly monkeys offer help.
        >
        > PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com
        >
        > As to the second part that was omitted, it is
        > against the policy of PCGen to solicit or share
        > closed content source data sets.
        >
        > Sincerely,
        >
        > --
        > ~ Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
        > ~ Data Gibbon, Tracker Gibbon, Docs Lemur
        > "Quick-Silverback Tracker Monkey"

        Looking for last minute shopping deals?