RE: [pcgen] Re: D&D digital initiative....

  • Bri Hats
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 18, 2007
      yeahhhhhhhhhhh but ya know....it'll be "pretty darn cool" don'tcha think? *man* i hate commercials lolfor those who know D&D: "Did my area effect spell destroy your army?" "No, but the DM is really annoyed he has to subtract 6 hit points off 200 guys!"

      To: pcgen@yahoogroups.comFrom: jonbravo768@...: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 23:10:12 +0000Subject: [pcgen] Re: D&D digital initiative....

      Wow, I thought that D&DI was due online for widespread use next month.Guess there will be a slight delay...--- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "wotc_dm" <wotc_dm@...> wrote:>> Hi> > I am the producer of the D&DI client applications at Wizards of the > Coast. I am working on cool stuff like the 4th Edition character > builder or the D&D game table applications.> > I have followed Nylanfs message on WOTC board and landed here > (http://forums.gleemax.com/showpost.php?p=14560357&postcount=17). I'm > glad to see a group of like-minded people, who like using digital > tools at their game table, so I wanted to take the opportunity to > salute the community, as well as inform people about a job offering > Wizards has regarding our D&DI digital initiative. We are looking for > our D&DI lead developer, so if you could be interested check out our > job posting at > http://hasbro.recruitmax.com/MAIN/careerportal/Job_Profile.cfm?> szOrderID=2653> > How cool is it to be able to work on digital tools for the best RPG > out there for a living?> > Well, speaking from a position where I can see this firsthand, it > *is* pretty darn cool!> > D.M.>