Re: [pcgen] Dragonlance... Is it.....

    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 17, 2007
      Why not?

      We have people who use 3e and 3.5 edition rules. If the publisher has two versions, it's polite to make both versions available. AND in most cases the differences aren't much work... If you look at the existing 3e vs. 3.5 data sets you'll see two .pcc files and maybe one or two extra files.

      Caleb Ulfers <bleaciu@...> wrote: Why peoduce a dataset for both 3e and 3.5e?

      Caleb Ulfers