Re: [pcgen][Trackered] Re: Soul knife SAs

    Message 1 of 21 , Dec 15, 2007
      Hey Eddy,

      I fixed the syntax and will update it, however, I DO NOT have the actual
      source, so I don't know if that will work in this case...

      If Jon's explanation holds true, then we need a bit of an overhaul to
      the Blade Manifester Class AND the way the base Soulknife class Feats
      are popping up...

      I don't mind the correction but I want a clear understanding of what I
      should be changing.

      --
      ~ Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
      "Quick-Silverback Tracker Monkey"