Re: [pcgen] DOC entries[Trackered]

    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 10, 2007
      Agreed, until that was pointed out to me, I didn't know better.

      Eric - Just expand the examples or have a sub line with the "coder"
      friendly syntax.

      Now that I know the difference it does help to see the full optional range.

      So, perhaps:
      Regular Tag Name|standard|Syntax

      Coder Full Optional Syntax

      In the case of the Add stuff:
      ADD:FEAT|x,x

      for Coders (I'd suggest the full syntax be at the bottom so the examples
      make sense...
      ADD:FEAT|[y|]x,x

      And plenty of examples

      But I leave it up to your capable hands Eric. :)

      Eric C Smith wrote:
      > Hi Barak!
      >
      > I've reopened the tracker and expanded the scope to include the full
      > intent of your request . ..
      >
      > :-)
      >
      > Eric
      >
      > On Dec 9, 2007, at 12:03 PM, Barak wrote:

      ~ Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
      "Quick-Silverback Tracker Monkey"