5.12.1 Program Bug

  • ovka
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2007
      Steps to recreate:

      Create a feat called Common Language. Include the tag

      LANGUATO:Common

      Per the rsrd, ogres only speak Common if they have INT >= 10. Add
      the tag

      VFEAT:Common Language|PRESTAT:1,INT=10

      to the ogre race. If you create an ogre without changing its
      Intelligence, Common isn't granted as a language (INT=6). The ogre
      speaks only Giant. IF you save the ogre, restart PCGen, and then open
      the ogre, he now speaks Common and Giant, and the GUI says that you
      have -1 additional languages to select. You can remove Common, but
      every time you reopen the file, Common pops back in -- even if it
      isn't saved to the file.

      I'm not sure if this is a VFEAT bug, a PRESTAT bug, a language bug,
      or a healthy combination of the three. Also, I'm not sure if it's a
      5.12.1 only bug, but I am sure that it is annoying.

      Cheers,

      Sir George Anonymous