Re: [pcgen] Re: Annoying bug with the list editor

  • James Dempsey
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 5, 2007
      Hi Ofer,

      When you say 'changes' are you talking custom data, or changes to the
      shipped data? We have some info on migrating custom data in the
      release notes - see
      http://sourceforge.net/docman/display_doc.php?docid=64418&group_id=25576#CustomDataSets

      I'd recommend going to 5.12.1 though as there were quite a few bug
      fixes included.

      Cheers,
      James.