Re: [pcgen] Digest Number 5684

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 5, 2007
      Hi Kio,

      The Kio wrote:
      > Hi, PCGen team!
      >
      > I´m Kio, from Brazil (Sorry for my english!) I´m on the list for some
      > time and would like to help on the site, if needed!
      > Have some experience in design and HTML, but almost nothing on programming.
      > If can be of any help, I´m here! =)

      Excellent, I've sent the newsletter (and will add you to the team). Your
      contributions will be welcome. If you'd like, we can also have you work
      towards the international community - making the site friendly to our
      non-English users.

      We are still getting everyone coordinated (And added to the team lists).

      Again, Welcome.
      > Kio

      ~ Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
      "Quick-Silverback Tracker Monkey"