Re: [pcgen] Digest Number 5684

  • The Kio
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 5, 2007
      Hi, PCGen team!

      I´m Kio, from Brazil (Sorry for my english!) I´m on the list for some
      time and would like to help on the site, if needed!
      Have some experience in design and HTML, but almost nothing on programming.
      If can be of any help, I´m here! =)

      Kio

      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 5, 2007
        Hi Kio,

        The Kio wrote:
        > Hi, PCGen team!
        >
        > I´m Kio, from Brazil (Sorry for my english!) I´m on the list for some
        > time and would like to help on the site, if needed!
        > Have some experience in design and HTML, but almost nothing on programming.
        > If can be of any help, I´m here! =)

        Excellent, I've sent the newsletter (and will add you to the team). Your
        contributions will be welcome. If you'd like, we can also have you work
        towards the international community - making the site friendly to our
        non-English users.

        We are still getting everyone coordinated (And added to the team lists).

        Again, Welcome.
        > Kio

        ~ Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
        "Quick-Silverback Tracker Monkey"