Re: [pcgen] Seeking volunteers for the new PCGen Website

    Message 1 of 14 , Dec 4, 2007
      Hm, I didn't see you listed, but welcome aboard... :)

      I've also sent you the 1st team newsletter to bring everyone up to speed.

      Message 2 of 14 , Dec 7, 2007
        Okay, thanks everybody for the positive feedback and volunteering.

        For everyone else, we've got a lively bunch already debating the merits
        of applications and getting the new website up to some demanding
        standards. :)

        The Website team, like all of our other teams, will be open to anyone at
        any time.

        I'd like to welcome (In alphabetical order):
        Anestis Kozakis,
        David Rosenthal,
        Eddy Anthony,
        Eric C. Smith,
        James Clement,
        James Dempsey,
        Karianna,
        Kinsfire,
        Lachlan Maclean,
        Paul Grosse,
        Pope Torak,
        Stefan Radermacher, and
        The Kio

        To the Website Team - Some members were already established. If I missed
        someone or you'd like to join please email me directly.

        Let's give our new team a hearty PCGen Welcome and OOK!

        Ook, Ook!