[FREQ] Create duplicate Prepared Spell list

  • Paul
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 4, 2007
      Could someone enter a FREQ for me, for some reason I can't log into SF.

      Could we add the capability of adding a duplicate Prepared Spell list
      like equipment list? ie Right click on the Spell List name and select
      Copy Spell List (or a button to do the same capability is okay).

      I have a tendancy to have the first few levels of spells almost
      identical past a certain point. And this would speed creation time for
      casters.
    • joefrazierjr
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 4, 2007
        --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Paul" <paul.grosse@...> wrote:

        > Could someone enter a FREQ for me, for some reason I can't log into SF.
        >
        > Could we add the capability of adding a duplicate Prepared Spell list
        > like equipment list? ie Right click on the Spell List name and select
        > Copy Spell List (or a button to do the same capability is okay).
        >
        > I have a tendancy to have the first few levels of spells almost
        > identical past a certain point. And this would speed creation time for
        > casters.

        I would second this, but expand it. If you commonly memorize the same
        spells, with 3-4 variables, being able to save the concept of a
        "favorites" list can help speed up play. ie, Favorite List 1 would
        prepare spell A, B, D, F; Favorite list 2 would prepare spell A, F, Q,
        etc.

        Joe