Re: [pcgen] Seeking volunteers for the new PCGen Website

  • Kinsfire
    Message 1 of 14 , Dec 4, 2007
      I am low-to-mid level web savvy, as far as sites go. I run several off my own personal server. (Out of my home.)

      Ask me to code in PHP and you'll get some REALLY simple work, although I am teaching myself more every day. HTML and XHTML I can work with, and I'm rather fond of working with Dreamweaver in order to avoid remembering all the niggling little things (never saw a reason yet to upgrade past MX 2004). However, I can tweak web code with the best of 'em.

      I use the PCGen software exclusively in my campaigns (both player and DM), and would welcome this as a chance to return to this community.

      If you've got no takers on the 2nd, I'll offer. I'm on a non-profit org's BoD as the Webmaster, so I have an idea of what to expect.

      Keith McComb

      Message 2 of 14 , Dec 4, 2007
        Welcome to the team, I've sent you (And the two others thus far), the
        team newsletter I sent out earlier today.

        Message 3 of 14 , Dec 4, 2007
          Hi David,

          I think I have you listed as an original member... Glad to have you back
          on-board. I've sent the newsletter on to you and the other two.

          Message 4 of 14 , Dec 4, 2007
            Hm, I didn't see you listed, but welcome aboard... :)

            I've also sent you the 1st team newsletter to bring everyone up to speed.

            Message 5 of 14 , Dec 7, 2007
              Okay, thanks everybody for the positive feedback and volunteering.

              For everyone else, we've got a lively bunch already debating the merits
              of applications and getting the new website up to some demanding
              standards. :)

              The Website team, like all of our other teams, will be open to anyone at
              any time.

              I'd like to welcome (In alphabetical order):
              Anestis Kozakis,
              David Rosenthal,
              Eddy Anthony,
              Eric C. Smith,
              James Clement,
              James Dempsey,
              Karianna,
              Kinsfire,
              Lachlan Maclean,
              Paul Grosse,
              Pope Torak,
              Stefan Radermacher, and
              The Kio

              To the Website Team - Some members were already established. If I missed
              someone or you'd like to join please email me directly.

              Let's give our new team a hearty PCGen Welcome and OOK!

              Ook, Ook!