Re: [pcgen] Custom Bracelet

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 20, 2007
      Hi Mark,

      This belongs on the listhelp group... but it's easy enough to answer:

      The tag is correct. The item customizer can't handle that though. You'd
      need to use a text editor to make you own item.

      The +1 hp to heal spells, I'd put an SPROP tag with that on the item.

      If you need help with the particulars, just email me.

      Mark Descalzo wrote:
      > Using: PCGen 5.12.1 SRD3.5e
      >
      > I've beating my head on this one for a week and I give up. I'm
      > trying to create a custom item. A bracelet (based on the stock
      > bracelets item) which give +2 to Turn Undead checks and +1 hp to heal
      > spells. This is something our cleric picked up. I've been focusing
      > on the turn check and I think I have the appropriate tag:
      >
      > BONUS:VAR|TurnCheckUndead|2
      >
      > but I can't seem to figure out how to apply it an item and this
      > option isn't listed in the create item dialogue. I figure once I get
      > one effect working, the second won't be a big deal. Can I get some
      > help here?
      >
      > Thanks!
      > Mark Descalzo
      > --------
      > "Man does not live by a turkey in every oven or a color TV set in
      > every home. Man lives by faith and hope and love, by the star on the
      > horizon, by the trumpet that will not call retreat."
      > - E. Merrill Root

      ~ Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
      "Quick-Silverback Tracker Monkey"