Re: [pcgen] Re: New to PCGen and already conffused...

  • Terry FitzSimons
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 9, 2007
      Its not because were nice, it all those Ninja Monkeys that come out of the
      Shadows and rub bananas on the keyboards, under the keys or on the chairs.
      I have to take mine apart again, I lost the #8 key on the letter part and
      the - key on the number part. Probably dismantled the thing and stuck the
      hard parts of the bananas under them again.

      Terry

      --

      Terry FitzSimons
      FITZSIMONS@...(Small Letters Only)