Re: [pcgen] Bonus skills

  • James Dempsey
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 8, 2007
      Hi Jamie,

      On 9/11/2007 4:32 AM reflex_wolf wrote
      > hello my DM gave my character a +3 bonus to his balance skill, this is
      > addition to his maxed out ranks. my problem is I have not been able to
      > figure out how to make it come out right on PCGen, is there a way to
      > add a misc bonus to skills?

      Skill focus is an example of adding a bonus to a skill. The easiest way
      to add the bonus to your character would be to add an extra skill focus
      (Balance) to the character (just add one to the number of feats you have
      left and then select the feat as normal). If that does not work, then
      use the LST editor to create a template which gives a
      |BONUS:SKILL|B|alance ||3 and apply that to your character via the races
      tab.|

      James Dempsey
      PCGen Code SB