Bonus skills

  • reflex_wolf
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 8, 2007
      hello my DM gave my character a +3 bonus to his balance skill, this is
      addition to his maxed out ranks. my problem is I have not been able to
      figure out how to make it come out right on PCGen, is there a way to
      add a misc bonus to skills?

      Jamie Mann
    • James Dempsey
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 8, 2007
        Hi Jamie,

        On 9/11/2007 4:32 AM reflex_wolf wrote
        > hello my DM gave my character a +3 bonus to his balance skill, this is
        > addition to his maxed out ranks. my problem is I have not been able to
        > figure out how to make it come out right on PCGen, is there a way to
        > add a misc bonus to skills?

        Skill focus is an example of adding a bonus to a skill. The easiest way
        to add the bonus to your character would be to add an extra skill focus
        (Balance) to the character (just add one to the number of feats you have
        left and then select the feat as normal). If that does not work, then
        use the LST editor to create a template which gives a
        |BONUS:SKILL|B|alance ||3 and apply that to your character via the races
        tab.|

        James Dempsey
        PCGen Code SB