Re: [pcgen] halfling rogue

  • David R. Bender
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 3, 2007
      Create the Halfling Rogue, go to the preview pane and look at the 2nd
      sheet. I believe that the weapon proficiencies are there, but the feat
      "rogue weapon proficiencies" is coded as not visible so it is not
      showing up in the feat list.

      -- David
      Papa-DRB
      Grognard <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grognard>

      spyguy007mw wrote:
      > I am trying to make halfling rogue. Pcgen5121 only gives me proficiency
      > with Gauntlet, Ray, Unarmed Strike. How do i fix this? i just started
      > with this program yesterday. Is there something i am missing? I am
      > using 3.0 edition rules. if i change the race to human it adds only the
      > medium sized weapon proficiencies (Club, Crossbow (Heavy), Gauntlet,
      > Mace (Heavy), Morningstar, Quarterstaff, Rapier, Ray, Unarmed Strike)
      > How do I get my halfling to do more that punch?
    • spyguy007mw
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 3, 2007
        --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "David R. Bender" <Papa-DRB@...> wrote:

        > Create the Halfling Rogue, go to the preview pane and look at the 2nd
        > sheet. I believe that the weapon proficiencies are there, but the
        feat
        > "rogue weapon proficiencies" is coded as not visible so it is not
        > showing up in the feat list.
        >
        > -- David
        > Papa-DRB
        > Grognard <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grognard>

        Nope I am afraid it is not. I could also just write over the numbers on
        the sheet but it will not let me equip the weapons that I am not
        proficient with. The weapons are all red except for gauntlets.