Re: [pcgen] Does PCGen come with all info related to D&D/Forgotten Realms?

  • David R. Bender
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2007
      No, it does not come with Forgotten Realms information as that is WotC
      closed content.

      No, you cannot purchase the data sets from CMP. WotC did not renew their
      license to sell them last November 2006.

      Yes, you can create you own races or modify existing ones. Ask for help
      in PCGenListFileHelp group on Yahoo.

      -- David
      Papa-DRB
      Grognard <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grognard>