Does PCGen come with all info related to D&D/Forgotten Realms?

  • z.calibur
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2007
      Does PCGen come with all info related to D&D/Forgotten Realms (aka
      races, classes, prestige classes, feats, equipment, spells, and such)?

      Or do we have to purchase data sets from Code Monkey publishing? Also,
      can we make our own races using PC Gen or modify existing races?

      Please lemme know kay?
    • David R. Bender
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 3, 2007
        No, it does not come with Forgotten Realms information as that is WotC
        closed content.

        No, you cannot purchase the data sets from CMP. WotC did not renew their
        license to sell them last November 2006.

        Yes, you can create you own races or modify existing ones. Ask for help
        in PCGenListFileHelp group on Yahoo.

        -- David
        Papa-DRB
        Grognard <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grognard>