Re: [pcgen] Re: CMP Datasets Updated to 5.12.1 . . .

  • maredudd@blackroot.org
    Message 1 of 13 , Nov 2, 2007
       Hi Claude!

      You zip right over to CMP's website, log into their store, and find your 'Order History'. You should be able to download them through that page . . .

      Maredudd

      I purchased a boat load at the deadline...

      > Woohoo!!

    • claudelimberger
      Message 2 of 13 , Nov 2, 2007
        Thanks

        Works!

      • maredudd@blackroot.org
        Message 3 of 13 , Nov 2, 2007
           Hi Claude,

          Two ways.

          1. Go to the CMP Store, log in, and find your 'Order History'. You will find your Invoices which will have download links for your purchased datasets . . .

          2. Find the original email invloice they sent you with download links . . . Though these might not work. There had been some problem with them. I think they fixed most of thos problems though.

          Anyway, the best source for help would be to go to CMP's website and inquire there . . . :-)

          Good luck!

          Maredudd

          Message 4 of 13 , Nov 2, 2007

            It was, but I persuaded Mynex to release what we had. It's 5.12.1 ready, no
            load errors, but without the new functionality of substitution levels or
            monster kits.

            Those will be worked on (I hope) in the next month or two.

            Barak
          • Nigel Bennington
            Message 5 of 13 , Nov 3, 2007
              Go to the store, view your orders, onthe invoice for each one is a
              download link, that will get you the updated version.

              Enjoy.