Re: [pcgen] Re: CMP Datasets Updated to 5.12.1 . . .

  • maredudd@blackroot.org
    Message 1 of 13 , Nov 2, 2007
       Hi Claude!

      You zip right over to CMP's website, log into their store, and find your 'Order History'. You should be able to download them through that page . . .

      Maredudd

      Message 2 of 13 , Nov 2, 2007
        ?Last night around 10:00PM EDT . . .

        Maredudd

        Message 3 of 13 , Nov 2, 2007
          I'm not confused...

          But puzzled.
          How does one get their updated datasets? I did purchase 16 WOTC
          before the deadline. I went to the CMP site and nowhere does it
          explain how to do this.

          --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Eric C. Smith" <maredudd@...> wrote:

          > Hi Daren,
          >
          > Sorry for any confusion . . .
          >
          > CMP does not currently have a license to sell these datasets, but
          for those who purchased
          > the original sets, they came with a two year 'maintenance'
          agreement. This update is
          > available to anyone who purchased the datasets prior to CMP's
          license expiration on Nov.
          > 31, 2006, as long as your original maintenance period hasn't
          expired as well.

          > Drop by CMP's website to get any additional details . . .
          >
          > <http://www.codemonkeypublishing.com/>
          >
          > Maredudd
          >
          > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, Daren Hasten <daren@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Does this mean I can get my old WoTC Datasets updated, or is
          this just
          > > for the current sets CMP offers ?
          > >

          > > Eric C Smith wrote:
          > > >

          > > > Woohoo!!
          > > >
          > > > :-)

        • claudelimberger
          Message 4 of 13 , Nov 2, 2007
            Thanks

            Works!

          • maredudd@blackroot.org
            Message 5 of 13 , Nov 2, 2007
               Hi Claude,

              Two ways.

              1. Go to the CMP Store, log in, and find your 'Order History'. You will find your Invoices which will have download links for your purchased datasets . . .

              2. Find the original email invloice they sent you with download links . . . Though these might not work. There had been some problem with them. I think they fixed most of thos problems though.

              Anyway, the best source for help would be to go to CMP's website and inquire there . . . :-)

              Good luck!

              Maredudd

              How does one get their updated datasets? I did purchase 16 WOTC
              before the deadline. I went to the CMP site and nowhere does it
              explain how to do this.

              --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Eric C. Smith" <maredudd@...> wrote:

              > Hi Daren,
              >
              > Sorry for any confusion . . .
              >
              > CMP does not currently have a license to sell these datasets, but
              for those who purchased
              > the original sets, they came with a two year 'maintenance'
              agreement. This update is
              > available to anyone who purchased the datasets prior to CMP's
              license expiration on Nov.
              > 31, 2006, as long as your original maintenance period hasn't
              expired as well.

              > Drop by CMP's website to get any additional details . . .
              >
              > <http://www.codemonkeypublishing.com/>
              >
              > Maredudd
              >
              > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, Daren Hasten <daren@> wrote:
              > >
              > > Does this mean I can get my old WoTC Datasets updated, or is
              this just
              > > for the current sets CMP offers ?
              > >

              > > Eric C Smith wrote:
              > > >

              > > > Woohoo!!
              > > >
              > > > :-)

            • Barak
              Message 6 of 13 , Nov 2, 2007

                It was, but I persuaded Mynex to release what we had. It's 5.12.1 ready, no
                load errors, but without the new functionality of substitution levels or
                monster kits.

                Those will be worked on (I hope) in the next month or two.

                Barak
              • Nigel Bennington
                Message 7 of 13 , Nov 3, 2007
                  Go to the store, view your orders, onthe invoice for each one is a
                  download link, that will get you the updated version.

                  Enjoy.