Re: CMP Datasets Updated to 5.12.1 . . .

  • claudelimberger
    Message 1 of 13 , Nov 2, 2007
      Okay - so how do we get them?
      I purchased a boat load at the deadline...

      > Woohoo!!
      >
      > :-)

    • Daren Hasten
      Message 2 of 13 , Nov 2, 2007
        Does this mean I can get my old WoTC Datasets updated, or is this just
        for the current sets CMP offers ?

        Message 3 of 13 , Nov 2, 2007
          When did this happen? I was under the impression it was going to be awhile.

          Eric C Smith wrote:
          > Woohoo!!
          >
          > :-)

          -- Andrew Maitland
          Data Gibbon, Tracker Gibbon, Docs Lemur
          "Quick-Silverback Tracker Monkey"

        • Brad Stiles
          Message 4 of 13 , Nov 2, 2007
            > Okay - so how do we get them?
            > I purchased a boat load at the deadline...

            If I had to guess, I'd say go to your orders list at the CMP store and redownload them.

            That's just a guess, mind you, so YMMV.
          • Eric C. Smith
            Message 5 of 13 , Nov 2, 2007
              Hi Daren,

              Sorry for any confusion . . .

              CMP does not currently have a license to sell these datasets, but for those who purchased
              the original sets, they came with a two year 'maintenance' agreement. This update is
              available to anyone who purchased the datasets prior to CMP's license expiration on Nov.
              31, 2006, as long as your original maintenance period hasn't expired as well.

              Drop by CMP's website to get any additional details . . .

              <http://www.codemonkeypublishing.com/>

              Maredudd

            • maredudd@blackroot.org
              Message 6 of 13 , Nov 2, 2007
                 Hi Claude!

                You zip right over to CMP's website, log into their store, and find your 'Order History'. You should be able to download them through that page . . .

                Maredudd

              • maredudd@blackroot.org
                Message 7 of 13 , Nov 2, 2007
                  ?Last night around 10:00PM EDT . . .

                  Maredudd

                  Message 8 of 13 , Nov 2, 2007
                    I'm not confused...

                    But puzzled.
                    How does one get their updated datasets? I did purchase 16 WOTC
                    before the deadline. I went to the CMP site and nowhere does it
                    explain how to do this.

                    --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Eric C. Smith" <maredudd@...> wrote:

                    > Hi Daren,
                    >
                    > Sorry for any confusion . . .
                    >
                    > CMP does not currently have a license to sell these datasets, but
                    for those who purchased
                    > the original sets, they came with a two year 'maintenance'
                    agreement. This update is
                    > available to anyone who purchased the datasets prior to CMP's
                    license expiration on Nov.
                    > 31, 2006, as long as your original maintenance period hasn't
                    expired as well.

                    > Drop by CMP's website to get any additional details . . .
                    >
                    > <http://www.codemonkeypublishing.com/>
                    >
                    > Maredudd
                    >
                    > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, Daren Hasten <daren@> wrote:
                    > >
                    > > Does this mean I can get my old WoTC Datasets updated, or is
                    this just
                    > > for the current sets CMP offers ?
                    > >

                    > > Eric C Smith wrote:
                    > > >

                    > > > Woohoo!!
                    > > >
                    > > > :-)

                  • claudelimberger
                    Message 9 of 13 , Nov 2, 2007
                      Thanks

                      Works!

                    • maredudd@blackroot.org
                      Message 10 of 13 , Nov 2, 2007
                         Hi Claude,

                        Two ways.

                        1. Go to the CMP Store, log in, and find your 'Order History'. You will find your Invoices which will have download links for your purchased datasets . . .

                        2. Find the original email invloice they sent you with download links . . . Though these might not work. There had been some problem with them. I think they fixed most of thos problems though.

                        Anyway, the best source for help would be to go to CMP's website and inquire there . . . :-)

                        Good luck!

                        Maredudd

                        How does one get their updated datasets? I did purchase 16 WOTC
                        before the deadline. I went to the CMP site and nowhere does it
                        explain how to do this.

                        --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Eric C. Smith" <maredudd@...> wrote:

                        > Hi Daren,
                        >
                        > Sorry for any confusion . . .
                        >
                        > CMP does not currently have a license to sell these datasets, but
                        for those who purchased
                        > the original sets, they came with a two year 'maintenance'
                        agreement. This update is
                        > available to anyone who purchased the datasets prior to CMP's
                        license expiration on Nov.
                        > 31, 2006, as long as your original maintenance period hasn't
                        expired as well.

                        > Drop by CMP's website to get any additional details . . .
                        >
                        > <http://www.codemonkeypublishing.com/>
                        >
                        > Maredudd
                        >
                        > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, Daren Hasten <daren@> wrote:
                        > >
                        > > Does this mean I can get my old WoTC Datasets updated, or is
                        this just
                        > > for the current sets CMP offers ?
                        > >

                        > > Eric C Smith wrote:
                        > > >

                        > > > Woohoo!!
                        > > >
                        > > > :-)

                      • Barak
                        Message 11 of 13 , Nov 2, 2007

                          It was, but I persuaded Mynex to release what we had. It's 5.12.1 ready, no
                          load errors, but without the new functionality of substitution levels or
                          monster kits.

                          Those will be worked on (I hope) in the next month or two.

                          Barak
                        • Nigel Bennington
                          Message 12 of 13 , Nov 3, 2007
                            Go to the store, view your orders, onthe invoice for each one is a
                            download link, that will get you the updated version.

                            Enjoy.