Roleplaying webcomic

  • Paul Grosse
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 30, 2007
      My DM sent this too me, I found it hilarious :)

      http://www.irregularwebcomic.net/darthsanddroids/episodes/0001.html

      Paul Grosse
    • Andrew Wilson
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 30, 2007
        On Tue, Oct 30, 2007 at 02:38:06PM -0400, Paul Grosse wrote:
        > My DM sent this too me, I found it hilarious :)
        >
        > http://www.irregularwebcomic.net/darthsanddroids/episodes/0001.html

        If anyone's thinking of ignoring this because you've seen the irregular
        web comic (I nearly did) this is a new thing and well worth looking at.

        andrew
        --
        Scorpio: (Oct. 24 - Nov. 21)
        Everybody starts his or her life as a tiny blastula. Thanks to a
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 30, 2007
          It is. Thanks for sharing!

          Hint: In the future, make sure to tag off topic stuff with [OT] or OT: -
          it's sort of an "understood" rule. =)

          Disclaimer: I am not a moderator!

          -Keith

          On Oct 30, 2007 12:12 PM, Andrew Wilson <andrew@...> wrote:

          > On Tue, Oct 30, 2007 at 02:38:06PM -0400, Paul Grosse wrote:
          > > My DM sent this too me, I found it hilarious :)
          > >
          > > http://www.irregularwebcomic.net/darthsanddroids/episodes/0001.html
          >
          > If anyone's thinking of ignoring this because you've seen the irregular
          > web comic (I nearly did) this is a new thing and well worth looking at.
          >
          > andrew
          > --
          > Scorpio: (Oct. 24 - Nov. 21)
          > Everybody starts his or her life as a tiny blastula. Thanks to a
          > pair of mad scientists and their temporal-reversal ray, you'll be
          > the first person to end life as one, too.

        • Tir Gwaith
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 31, 2007
            On 10/30/07, Keith Ratliff <dracorat@...> wrote:
            > It is. Thanks for sharing!
            >
            > Hint: In the future, make sure to tag off topic stuff with [OT] or OT: -
            > it's sort of an "understood" rule. =)
            >
            > Disclaimer: I am not a moderator!

            Neither am I, but I thought the same thing.

            PCGen LST Chimp
          • Andrew Wilson
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 31, 2007
              On Tue, Oct 30, 2007 at 09:52:23PM -0700, Keith Ratliff wrote:
              > It is. Thanks for sharing!
              >
              > Hint: In the future, make sure to tag off topic stuff with [OT] or OT: -
              > it's sort of an "understood" rule. =)

              Fair enough. I didn't start the thread and I don't generally read the
              subject lines of mail.

              andrew