Re: [pcgen] domains

  • Eric C Smith
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 29, 2007
      Greetings!

      rrw95357 wrote:

      > I downloaded the new 5.12 and after loaded the complete srd and trying
      > to make a cleric, there are no domains. I understand why there are no
      > deities, but where are the domains? I should be able to make the
      > cleric without the deity and just write that in elsewere.

      There is a deity named 'None' that includes all domains in its list.
      Simply select the deity for your cleric and then select the domains
      you wish.

      Maredudd
    • Eric C Smith
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 29, 2007
        Hi Again!

        On Oct 29, 2007, at 3:33 PM, Eric C Smith wrote:
        > rrw95357 wrote:
        >
        > > I downloaded the new 5.12 and after loaded the complete srd and
        > trying
        > > to make a cleric, there are no domains. I understand why there
        > are no
        > > deities, but where are the domains? I should be able to make the
        > > cleric without the deity and just write that in elsewere.
        >
        > There is a deity named 'None' that includes all domains in its list.
        > Simply select the deity for your cleric and then select the domains
        > you wish.

        I guess I should have asked, do you see the word 'None' deity list
        window under Domains?

        If you don't, then there is a problem . . .

        Maredudd
      • rrw95357
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 29, 2007

          > Hi Again!
          >
          > On Oct 29, 2007, at 3:33 PM, Eric C Smith wrote:
          > > rrw95357 wrote:
          > >
          > > > I downloaded the new 5.12 and after loaded the complete srd
          and
          > > trying
          > > > to make a cleric, there are no domains. I understand why there
          > > are no
          > > > deities, but where are the domains? I should be able to make the
          > > > cleric without the deity and just write that in elsewere.
          > >
          > > There is a deity named 'None' that includes all domains in its
          list.
          > > Simply select the deity for your cleric and then select the
          domains
          > > you wish.
          >
          > I guess I should have asked, do you see the word 'None' deity list
          > window under Domains?
          >
          > If you don't, then there is a problem . . .
          >
          > Maredudd

          Yup, found the non-diety and domains! Thanks for the suggestion.