domains

  • rrw95357
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 29, 2007
      I downloaded the new 5.12 and after loaded the complete srd and trying
      to make a cleric, there are no domains. I understand why there are no
      deities, but where are the domains? I should be able to make the
      cleric without the deity and just write that in elsewere.
    • Eric C Smith
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 29, 2007
        Greetings!

        rrw95357 wrote:

        > I downloaded the new 5.12 and after loaded the complete srd and trying
        > to make a cleric, there are no domains. I understand why there are no
        > deities, but where are the domains? I should be able to make the
        > cleric without the deity and just write that in elsewere.

        There is a deity named 'None' that includes all domains in its list.
        Simply select the deity for your cleric and then select the domains
        you wish.

        Maredudd
      • Eric C Smith
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 29, 2007
          Hi Again!

          On Oct 29, 2007, at 3:33 PM, Eric C Smith wrote:
          > rrw95357 wrote:
          >
          > > I downloaded the new 5.12 and after loaded the complete srd and
          > trying
          > > to make a cleric, there are no domains. I understand why there
          > are no
          > > deities, but where are the domains? I should be able to make the
          > > cleric without the deity and just write that in elsewere.
          >
          > There is a deity named 'None' that includes all domains in its list.
          > Simply select the deity for your cleric and then select the domains
          > you wish.

          I guess I should have asked, do you see the word 'None' deity list
          window under Domains?

          If you don't, then there is a problem . . .

          Maredudd
        • rrw95357
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 29, 2007

            > Hi Again!
            >
            > On Oct 29, 2007, at 3:33 PM, Eric C Smith wrote:
            > > rrw95357 wrote:
            > >
            > > > I downloaded the new 5.12 and after loaded the complete srd
            and
            > > trying
            > > > to make a cleric, there are no domains. I understand why there
            > > are no
            > > > deities, but where are the domains? I should be able to make the
            > > > cleric without the deity and just write that in elsewere.
            > >
            > > There is a deity named 'None' that includes all domains in its
            list.
            > > Simply select the deity for your cleric and then select the
            domains
            > > you wish.
            >
            > I guess I should have asked, do you see the word 'None' deity list
            > window under Domains?
            >
            > If you don't, then there is a problem . . .
            >
            > Maredudd

            Yup, found the non-diety and domains! Thanks for the suggestion.