Re: PCGen 5.13.3 (Alpha) Released!

  • Tom Parker
    Message 1 of 13 , Oct 24, 2007

      > > > Upon further review, hardcoded Internal EqMods in
      EquipmentModifierLoader

      > > So, Code Bug?
      >
      > Guess so. Saw Tom's commit. :)

      Yea, I didn't fix the problem, yet. I want to figure out what
      precisely they are used for, as I'd like to deep six such internal
      gunk when we step to 6.0.

      Well, I can see where the Weapon one is used now, at least.

      In fact, I can't *find* any references to the ARMOR EqMod, so that
      may be eligible for removal. I need to look further, though.

      TP