Re: [pcgen] Re: Dragon descended characters [Moderator post]

  • David R. Bender
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 18, 2007
      Tim,

      It is still a no-no to ask for files. Please stop asking, and stop this
      discussion.

      If you need help, go over to the PCGenListFileHelp Yahoo group and ask
      questions there. Folks are more than willing to answer questions, but we
      will not supply files.

      -- David
      Papa-DRB
      Grognard Extrodianare_1 <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grognard>