Re: Dragon descended characters

  • Tim
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 17, 2007

      > I am purposefully ignoring this CC datafile request. I'm more
      > pleasant than some moderators.
      >
      > If you want help with specifics coding yourself, I'm all for that.
      > But asking for files is a big faux-pas here.
      >
      > --
      > Tir Gwaith
      > PCGen LST Chimp

      Tir,

      I am in no way a code monkey of any sort ... I have tried to figure
      things out myself between the different releases and had to wipe my
      laptop due to a virus and lost all my previous data. I have 2.5 wks
      to finish this mod to bring the character up to speed with what the
      book says ... though still vague on somethings there .....

      What I am tring to integrate is a human sorcerer with the emerald
      bloodline. trying to integrate all the different things into the
      program is mostly beyond me.

      I know due to legallity issues you wont produce and give out
      yourselves. So, hence the asking if someone has done it already or if
      someone can give me a good boost up so I won't have to do too much
      more.

      Tim
    • David R. Bender
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 18, 2007
        Tim,

        It is still a no-no to ask for files. Please stop asking, and stop this
        discussion.

        If you need help, go over to the PCGenListFileHelp Yahoo group and ask
        questions there. Folks are more than willing to answer questions, but we
        will not supply files.

        -- David
        Papa-DRB
        Grognard Extrodianare_1 <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grognard>