Re: [pcgen] Dragon descended characters

  • Tir Gwaith
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 17, 2007
      I am purposefully ignoring this CC datafile request. I'm more
      pleasant than some moderators.

      If you want help with specifics coding yourself, I'm all for that.
      But asking for files is a big faux-pas here.

      PCGen LST Chimp
    • Tim
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 17, 2007

        > I am purposefully ignoring this CC datafile request. I'm more
        > pleasant than some moderators.
        >
        > If you want help with specifics coding yourself, I'm all for that.
        > But asking for files is a big faux-pas here.
        >
        > --
        > Tir Gwaith
        > PCGen LST Chimp

        Tir,

        I am in no way a code monkey of any sort ... I have tried to figure
        things out myself between the different releases and had to wipe my
        laptop due to a virus and lost all my previous data. I have 2.5 wks
        to finish this mod to bring the character up to speed with what the
        book says ... though still vague on somethings there .....

        What I am tring to integrate is a human sorcerer with the emerald
        bloodline. trying to integrate all the different things into the
        program is mostly beyond me.

        I know due to legallity issues you wont produce and give out
        yourselves. So, hence the asking if someone has done it already or if
        someone can give me a good boost up so I won't have to do too much
        more.

        Tim
      • David R. Bender
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 18, 2007
          Tim,

          It is still a no-no to ask for files. Please stop asking, and stop this
          discussion.

          If you need help, go over to the PCGenListFileHelp Yahoo group and ask
          questions there. Folks are more than willing to answer questions, but we
          will not supply files.

          -- David
          Papa-DRB
          Grognard Extrodianare_1 <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grognard>