Re: DRASTIC ALERTS ON THE LOG SCREEN

  • Tom Parker
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 17, 2007
      > If you have custom data sets, go ahead and change the tags, OR you can
      > wait till the converter is released circa 6.0.

      ... more accurately, you can at least wait until 5.14 is released
      where we will ship in parallel a detector to tell you what will
      convert ...

      Then we will work through the 5.15 development cycle to improve
      conversion coverage, and we hope those that waited to convert will
      work with us to tell us what isn't converting.

      At some point, there will be a "day of reckoning" ... some items will
      have to be converted by hand, due to unresolvable ambiguity in the old
      syntax.

      TP.