Another Question . . .

  • Eric C Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2007
      I've noticed a problem lately when I load sources in PCGen.

      When it loads sources it pops up the "Loading data files" window as
      it has as long as I can remember, but it gets to about 24% loaded and
      then closes the window . . .

      In the pst it would get t 100% and then sit there for a bit before
      finishing and then closing.

      I am using 5.12.1 when this happens.

      I don't get the dame problem when running 5.10.2.

      In both instances, I'm running a Mac with OS X 10.4.10, and am

      Any thoughts on what is happening?

      I'm about to download a new copy of PCGen and reinstall it . . .

      Eric