modifiers not showing up and wrong skill stats

  • morlaki
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2007
      I finally got around to downloading 5.13.2 over the weekend. Rolled
      up a monk character, took it level by level to lvl 5, and when I went
      to look at it on the preview tab, the first 5 or 6 skills where all in
      the negatives. The character sheet tab shows them correct, but not
      the preview tab.

      Also, I turned the "show modifiers" on for the left hand pane on the
      skills tab, and it shows all zeros. The right hand pane shows them
      fine, but not the left side.

      I am running Windows Vista Home Premium, Java 6 with update 3, with
      PcGen 5.13.2.

      I have uploaded the character file to the need help with file area for
      anyone who wants to look at it.