Re: Feat to make a skill a class skill

  • Avi
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 6, 2007
      --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "joefrazierjr" <jfrazierjr@...> wrote:

      > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Avi" <alazar_076@> wrote:
      > >
      > > PCgen 5121
      > >
      > > I had a feat that would let me make a skill a class skill for a
      > > character (no matter the characters current class/prestige class).
      > >
      > > I upgraded to 5121 and it is not working anymore.
      > >
      > > What could would I use so when I add this feat to the character it
      > > would make the chosen skill (selectable from a list) a class skill for
      > > the entire character?
      > >
      > > Thank you
      > >

      > Avi, this belongs on the PCGenListFileHelp list. That is where the
      > lst monkeys hang out who are more able to answer your question.
      >
      > Did you already have this coded up for a previous version of PCGen and
      > it no longer works, or are you just getting started with adding a new
      > data set?

      My apologies. I had this coded up before:

      Shils Cosmopolitan TYPE:General STACK:NO MULT:YES
      CHOOSE:SKILLLIST|LIST|1 SOURCEPAGE:Shil DESC:Make one Cross Class
      skill a Class skill for the charcter
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 16, 2007
        Hi Avi,

        Cross-posting this to the listhelpgroup.

        Thanks,

        Avi wrote:
        > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "joefrazierjr" <jfrazierjr@...> wrote:
        >
        >> --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Avi" <alazar_076@> wrote:
        >>
        >>> PCgen 5121
        >>>
        >>> I had a feat that would let me make a skill a class skill for a
        >>> character (no matter the characters current class/prestige class).
        >>>
        >>> I upgraded to 5121 and it is not working anymore.
        >>>
        >>> What could would I use so when I add this feat to the character it
        >>> would make the chosen skill (selectable from a list) a class skill for
        >>> the entire character?
        >>>
        >>> Thank you
        >>>

        >> Avi, this belongs on the PCGenListFileHelp list. That is where the
        >> lst monkeys hang out who are more able to answer your question.
        >>
        >> Did you already have this coded up for a previous version of PCGen and
        >> it no longer works, or are you just getting started with adding a new
        >> data set?
        >>

        > My apologies. I had this coded up before:
        >
        > Shils Cosmopolitan TYPE:General STACK:NO MULT:YES
        > CHOOSE:SKILLLIST|LIST|1 SOURCEPAGE:Shil DESC:Make one Cross Class
        > skill a Class skill for the charcter

        -- Andrew Maitland
        Data Gibbon, Tracker Gibbon, Docs Lemur
        "Quick-Silverback Tracker Monkey"