Re: Feat to make a skill a class skill

  • Avi
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 6, 2007
      --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "joefrazierjr" <jfrazierjr@...> wrote:

      > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Avi" <alazar_076@> wrote:
      > >
      > > PCgen 5121
      > >
      > > I had a feat that would let me make a skill a class skill for a
      > > character (no matter the characters current class/prestige class).
      > >
      > > I upgraded to 5121 and it is not working anymore.
      > >
      > > What could would I use so when I add this feat to the character it
      > > would make the chosen skill (selectable from a list) a class skill for
      > > the entire character?
      > >
      > > Thank you
      > >

      > Avi, this belongs on the PCGenListFileHelp list. That is where the
      > lst monkeys hang out who are more able to answer your question.
      >
      > Did you already have this coded up for a previous version of PCGen and
      > it no longer works, or are you just getting started with adding a new
      > data set?

      My apologies. I had this coded up before:

      Shils Cosmopolitan TYPE:General STACK:NO MULT:YES
      CHOOSE:SKILLLIST|LIST|1 SOURCEPAGE:Shil DESC:Make one Cross Class
      skill a Class skill for the charcter
    • Avi
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 6, 2007
        --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "joefrazierjr" <jfrazierjr@...> wrote:

        > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Avi" <alazar_076@> wrote:
        > >
        > > PCgen 5121
        > >
        > > I had a feat that would let me make a skill a class skill for a
        > > character (no matter the characters current class/prestige class).
        > >
        > > I upgraded to 5121 and it is not working anymore.
        > >
        > > What could would I use so when I add this feat to the character it
        > > would make the chosen skill (selectable from a list) a class skill for
        > > the entire character?
        > >
        > > Thank you
        > >

        > Avi, this belongs on the PCGenListFileHelp list. That is where the
        > lst monkeys hang out who are more able to answer your question.
        >
        > Did you already have this coded up for a previous version of PCGen and
        > it no longer works, or are you just getting started with adding a new
        > data set?

        My apologies. I had this coded up before:

        Shils Cosmopolitan TYPE:General STACK:NO MULT:YES
        CHOOSE:SKILLLIST|LIST|1 SOURCEPAGE:Shil DESC:Make one Cross Class
        skill a Class skill for the charcter

        What is the link to this forum?
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 16, 2007
          Hi Avi,

          Cross-posting this to the listhelpgroup.

          Thanks,

          Avi wrote:
          > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "joefrazierjr" <jfrazierjr@...> wrote:
          >
          >> --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Avi" <alazar_076@> wrote:
          >>
          >>> PCgen 5121
          >>>
          >>> I had a feat that would let me make a skill a class skill for a
          >>> character (no matter the characters current class/prestige class).
          >>>
          >>> I upgraded to 5121 and it is not working anymore.
          >>>
          >>> What could would I use so when I add this feat to the character it
          >>> would make the chosen skill (selectable from a list) a class skill for
          >>> the entire character?
          >>>
          >>> Thank you
          >>>

          >> Avi, this belongs on the PCGenListFileHelp list. That is where the
          >> lst monkeys hang out who are more able to answer your question.
          >>
          >> Did you already have this coded up for a previous version of PCGen and
          >> it no longer works, or are you just getting started with adding a new
          >> data set?
          >>

          > My apologies. I had this coded up before:
          >
          > Shils Cosmopolitan TYPE:General STACK:NO MULT:YES
          > CHOOSE:SKILLLIST|LIST|1 SOURCEPAGE:Shil DESC:Make one Cross Class
          > skill a Class skill for the charcter

          -- Andrew Maitland
          Data Gibbon, Tracker Gibbon, Docs Lemur
          "Quick-Silverback Tracker Monkey"