Feat to make a skill a class skill

  • Avi
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 6, 2007
      PCgen 5121

      I had a feat that would let me make a skill a class skill for a
      character (no matter the characters current class/prestige class).

      I upgraded to 5121 and it is not working anymore.

      What could would I use so when I add this feat to the character it
      would make the chosen skill (selectable from a list) a class skill for
      the entire character?

      Thank you
    • joefrazierjr
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 6, 2007
        --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Avi" <alazar_076@...> wrote:

        > PCgen 5121
        >
        > I had a feat that would let me make a skill a class skill for a
        > character (no matter the characters current class/prestige class).
        >
        > I upgraded to 5121 and it is not working anymore.
        >
        > What could would I use so when I add this feat to the character it
        > would make the chosen skill (selectable from a list) a class skill for
        > the entire character?
        >
        > Thank you

        Avi, this belongs on the PCGenListFileHelp list. That is where the
        lst monkeys hang out who are more able to answer your question.

        Did you already have this coded up for a previous version of PCGen and
        it no longer works, or are you just getting started with adding a new
        data set?
      • Avi
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 6, 2007
          --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "joefrazierjr" <jfrazierjr@...> wrote:

          > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Avi" <alazar_076@> wrote:
          > >
          > > PCgen 5121
          > >
          > > I had a feat that would let me make a skill a class skill for a
          > > character (no matter the characters current class/prestige class).
          > >
          > > I upgraded to 5121 and it is not working anymore.
          > >
          > > What could would I use so when I add this feat to the character it
          > > would make the chosen skill (selectable from a list) a class skill for
          > > the entire character?
          > >
          > > Thank you
          > >

          > Avi, this belongs on the PCGenListFileHelp list. That is where the
          > lst monkeys hang out who are more able to answer your question.
          >
          > Did you already have this coded up for a previous version of PCGen and
          > it no longer works, or are you just getting started with adding a new
          > data set?

          My apologies. I had this coded up before:

          Shils Cosmopolitan TYPE:General STACK:NO MULT:YES
          CHOOSE:SKILLLIST|LIST|1 SOURCEPAGE:Shil DESC:Make one Cross Class
          skill a Class skill for the charcter
        • Avi
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 6, 2007
            --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "joefrazierjr" <jfrazierjr@...> wrote:

            > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Avi" <alazar_076@> wrote:
            > >
            > > PCgen 5121
            > >
            > > I had a feat that would let me make a skill a class skill for a
            > > character (no matter the characters current class/prestige class).
            > >
            > > I upgraded to 5121 and it is not working anymore.
            > >
            > > What could would I use so when I add this feat to the character it
            > > would make the chosen skill (selectable from a list) a class skill for
            > > the entire character?
            > >
            > > Thank you
            > >

            > Avi, this belongs on the PCGenListFileHelp list. That is where the
            > lst monkeys hang out who are more able to answer your question.
            >
            > Did you already have this coded up for a previous version of PCGen and
            > it no longer works, or are you just getting started with adding a new
            > data set?

            My apologies. I had this coded up before:

            Shils Cosmopolitan TYPE:General STACK:NO MULT:YES
            CHOOSE:SKILLLIST|LIST|1 SOURCEPAGE:Shil DESC:Make one Cross Class
            skill a Class skill for the charcter

            What is the link to this forum?
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 16, 2007
              Hi Avi,

              Cross-posting this to the listhelpgroup.

              Thanks,

              Avi wrote:
              > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "joefrazierjr" <jfrazierjr@...> wrote:
              >
              >> --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Avi" <alazar_076@> wrote:
              >>
              >>> PCgen 5121
              >>>
              >>> I had a feat that would let me make a skill a class skill for a
              >>> character (no matter the characters current class/prestige class).
              >>>
              >>> I upgraded to 5121 and it is not working anymore.
              >>>
              >>> What could would I use so when I add this feat to the character it
              >>> would make the chosen skill (selectable from a list) a class skill for
              >>> the entire character?
              >>>
              >>> Thank you
              >>>

              >> Avi, this belongs on the PCGenListFileHelp list. That is where the
              >> lst monkeys hang out who are more able to answer your question.
              >>
              >> Did you already have this coded up for a previous version of PCGen and
              >> it no longer works, or are you just getting started with adding a new
              >> data set?
              >>

              > My apologies. I had this coded up before:
              >
              > Shils Cosmopolitan TYPE:General STACK:NO MULT:YES
              > CHOOSE:SKILLLIST|LIST|1 SOURCEPAGE:Shil DESC:Make one Cross Class
              > skill a Class skill for the charcter

              -- Andrew Maitland
              Data Gibbon, Tracker Gibbon, Docs Lemur
              "Quick-Silverback Tracker Monkey"