Introducing our newest code monkey

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 5, 2007
      Everyone, I'd like to introduce Joe Frazier Jr., and welcome him to the
      Code Monkey Team.

      He's expressed an interest in fixing up the GMGen plug-in.

      On behalf of the teams, "Welcome aboard Joe". Ook!

      His soul has been sucked into the "Soul Jar (tm)" [in memory of Kar]

      --
      -- Andrew Maitland
      Data Gibbon, Tracker Gibbon, Docs Lemur
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 5, 2007
        On 10/5/07, Andrew Maitland <drew0500@...> wrote:
        > Everyone, I'd like to introduce Joe Frazier Jr., and welcome him to the
        > Code Monkey Team.

        Welcome aboard.

        > He's expressed an interest in fixing up the GMGen plug-in.

        Yeah! I can't wait to see GMGen become a shiny enhancement. It has
        picked up too many cobwebs. :)

        PCGen LST Chimp