Fantasy Grounds 2 sheets and help request

  • John Gregory
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 3, 2007
      OK, I've published the output sheets that I built for Fantasy Grounds
      2 on the Fantasy Grounds forum:

      http://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7339

      I've got everything that I wanted to get working for the first
      version, except for spells.

      Can some talented output sheet wizard help me figure out how to get
      the spells output correctly?

      The issue is that the spell class output order must map directly to
      the class output order. I haven't been able to find a way to make
      sure them match up. For example, a fighter 3/wizard 2/bard 1 would
      have 3 classes listed in their character sheet, but only 2 spell
      classes. When outputting to FG2, I need spellset 1 to be an empty
      spell set, spellset 2 to have the wizard spellset and spellset 3 to
      have the bard spellset. Also, the classes and spellsets need to be
      output at different times, but numerically match up.

      Anyway, if you think you can help, then send me a note.

      Cheers,
      JPG (aka Moon Wizard)
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 16, 2007
        Hi John,

        Cross-posting this over to the experimental group where the Output Sheet
        Monkeys tend to hang out.

        Thanks,

        John Gregory wrote:
        > OK, I've published the output sheets that I built for Fantasy Grounds
        > 2 on the Fantasy Grounds forum:
        >
        > http://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7339
        >
        > I've got everything that I wanted to get working for the first
        > version, except for spells.
        >
        > Can some talented output sheet wizard help me figure out how to get
        > the spells output correctly?
        >
        > The issue is that the spell class output order must map directly to
        > the class output order. I haven't been able to find a way to make
        > sure them match up. For example, a fighter 3/wizard 2/bard 1 would
        > have 3 classes listed in their character sheet, but only 2 spell
        > classes. When outputting to FG2, I need spellset 1 to be an empty
        > spell set, spellset 2 to have the wizard spellset and spellset 3 to
        > have the bard spellset. Also, the classes and spellsets need to be
        > output at different times, but numerically match up.
        >
        > Anyway, if you think you can help, then send me a note.
        >
        > Cheers,
        > JPG (aka Moon Wizard)

        -- Andrew Maitland
        Data Gibbon, Tracker Gibbon, Docs Lemur