Fighter now using Ability Pools in Trunk

  • Tir Gwaith
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2007
      Hi everyone.

      Starting with the next Autobuild, the Fighter class now uses the
      Ability Pool feature, which means a) fewer pop-ups b) PCGen can easily
      keep track of which feats were from Fighter feats, which weren't. :)

      For old fighter characters, the earlier feats will still be attached,
      but under the normal feats. So it won't break your character to load
      it using the new code. I would greatly appreciate people's
      experiences with older characters to see if we need to do anything
      more for users converting (especially those still using Stable
      versions).

      I and the rest of the PCGen team would like lots of Feedback on this
      feature. So please be very vocal! :)

      Thanks,

      PCGen LST Chimp