Fantasy statblock output sheet question

  • kevin_fernandes01453
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 29, 2007
      I am trying to prepare for an upcoming game session and was trying to
      output a statblock for a cleric NPC. I tried using the
      fantasy_statblock1 and statblock2, both have an entry for Prepared
      Spells but they list none (yes I have them prepared) when I export
      them. The statblock3 and statblock4 seem to output correctly. Are
      these actual issues with the output sheets and are they known about
      already (if so, I haven't seen trackers for them)?

      I don't understand enough about the output sheets to know what to look
      for to see if I can fix it myself.

      PCGen 5.12.1, Windows XP, Java 1.6.0_02, RSRD complete loaded.

      Thanks,
      Kevin F.
      (Code Lemur)
    • kevin_fernandes01453
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 30, 2007
        Answering my own question...

        I see this line in the fantasy_statblock2 template when processing
        prepared spells

        |FOR,%class,COUNT[SPELLRACE],COUNT[SPELLRACE]+COUNT[CLASSES]-2,1,1|

        I don't know if I understand everything that is happening here but if
        I change the "-2" to "-1" it works as expected, and this is what I
        find in statblock3 and statblock4. Is this an output sheet bug or is
        there another reason why its "-2" in statblock2 that I do not understand?

        Kevin F.
        (code Lemur)

        --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "kevin_fernandes01453" <drkstorm@...> wrote:

        > I am trying to prepare for an upcoming game session and was trying to
        > output a statblock for a cleric NPC. I tried using the
        > fantasy_statblock1 and statblock2, both have an entry for Prepared
        > Spells but they list none (yes I have them prepared) when I export
        > them. The statblock3 and statblock4 seem to output correctly. Are
        > these actual issues with the output sheets and are they known about
        > already (if so, I haven't seen trackers for them)?
        >
        > I don't understand enough about the output sheets to know what to look
        > for to see if I can fix it myself.
        >
        > PCGen 5.12.1, Windows XP, Java 1.6.0_02, RSRD complete loaded.
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Kevin F.
        > (Code Lemur)

      • Tir Gwaith
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 30, 2007
          On 9/30/07, kevin_fernandes01453 <drkstorm@...> wrote:
          > Answering my own question...
          >
          > I see this line in the fantasy_statblock2 template when processing
          > prepared spells
          >
          > |FOR,%class,COUNT[SPELLRACE],COUNT[SPELLRACE]+COUNT[CLASSES]-2,1,1|
          >
          > I don't know if I understand everything that is happening here but if
          > I change the "-2" to "-1" it works as expected, and this is what I
          > find in statblock3 and statblock4. Is this an output sheet bug or is
          > there another reason why its "-2" in statblock2 that I do not understand?

          I'm going to guess a Bug. I'm putting [OS] in the header to attract
          the attention of OS monkeys and TMs....

          PCGen LST Chimp
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 30, 2007
            1805235 Prepared Spells not listing...