Re: Help With New Item

  • Brian J. Ackermann
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 27, 2007
      --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Brian J. Ackermann"

      > Thanks a lot, I'm looking forward to learning how to do this.
      >
      > Brian

      Well, I thought I'd get a jump on my future mentor by looking how the
      Helm of Brilliance works, only to find that it is simply an item.

      Are the details of items like this unavailable to PCGEN?

      Is my only recourse to place the text of the item into a 'description'
      for inclusion of my char sheet?

      Thanks again for your help,

      Brian
    • Tir Gwaith
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 27, 2007
        These kinds of question get faster attention on PCGenListFileHelp
        group. I'll forward your original question there, and answer there.
        Trying to keep noise down on the main list. :)

        PCGen LST Chimp