Re: [pcgen] Re: Skill Synergies bonus

  • Tir Gwaith
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 27, 2007
      Eric, can't you just add a collumn with SKILL.%skill.SYNERGY to the
      normal block?

      PCGen LST Chimp
    • Eddy Anthony
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 27, 2007
        Jamie Mann wrote:
        > Hello all, I was wondering just how to get PCGen to show Synergy bonuses, as
        > far as I can tell its not. Please if you can let me know if I'm missing
        > something, or if there is a workaround for it.
        > Thanks in advance,
        >
        > Jamie Mann

        If you are just looking for a way to trouble shoot your PC we already
        have an OS which will give you the long breakdown of skill bonuses. Look
        for: csheet_fantasy_troubleshooting.htm

        --
        ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
        ~ PCGen BoD, Data Content Second, Doc Chimp, OS Tamarin