Re: Skill Synergies bonus

  • Eric C. Smith
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 27, 2007
      I wrote:
      > There is an output token that will do this but it doesn't look very 'clean'.

      Ok, my bad . . . After reading this post I realized that it didn't sound really good, so I'm here
      to explain what I should have said . . . :-)

      Using the example I gave . . . "SKILL.<skill name>.EXPLAIN_LONG"

      The OS will display the make-up of the misc modifier in the <skill name> skill.

      Example: +2[skill <skill name>. gteq 5|TYPE=SYNERGY.STACK] -6.0[|TYPE=SPEED.STACK]
      +4.0[OTHER]

      This uses up a lot of landscapr on the page and as you can't control what bonuses are
      included, they all are, there's no telling how it will look when printed . . .

      Maredudd
    • Tir Gwaith
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 27, 2007
        Eric, can't you just add a collumn with SKILL.%skill.SYNERGY to the
        normal block?

        PCGen LST Chimp
      • Eddy Anthony
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 27, 2007
          Jamie Mann wrote:
          > Hello all, I was wondering just how to get PCGen to show Synergy bonuses, as
          > far as I can tell its not. Please if you can let me know if I'm missing
          > something, or if there is a workaround for it.
          > Thanks in advance,
          >
          > Jamie Mann

          If you are just looking for a way to trouble shoot your PC we already
          have an OS which will give you the long breakdown of skill bonuses. Look
          for: csheet_fantasy_troubleshooting.htm

          --
          ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
          ~ PCGen BoD, Data Content Second, Doc Chimp, OS Tamarin