Spent Arrows and other missiles

  • kevin_fitzpatrick3d
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 12, 2007
      What is the best method any of you folks have found for removing spent
      arrows/bolts from a character's sheet between gaming sessions?

      I ask this because I've been using PCGen to create a character and
      then editing it between sessions to print out a new, clean sheet.
      Once you equip your character with, for instance, a set of 10 bolts
      and try to "Remove 1" in the Gear tab you receive the alert message
      "You can not set the total number of 'Bolts (Crossbow/10)' to be 1 as
      there is an Equipment Set that is using 2 of them." However, if you
      have two sets of equipment like, "Adventuring", "Sitting around town"
      and "Everything you own" it becomes tedious to remove the items from
      all three sets.

      Is there a better method of accounting than what I'm doing now?

      Thanks,
      Kevin
    • Paul Grosse
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 13, 2007
        Hmm, we could use the charges code for ammo.

        Paul Grosse
        Motorized Chassis Engineer
        Monaco Coach Corp.
        606 Nelson's Parkway
        PO Box 465
        Wakarusa, IN 46573
        (800) 650-7337
        (574) 862-7388
      • Tir Gwaith
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 13, 2007
          On 9/13/07, Paul Grosse <paul.grosse@...> wrote:
          > Hmm, we could use the charges code for ammo.

          Like for the Bundles? Oooooohhhh.... I wish I'd thought of that.

          Would someone make a Data FReq?

          PCGen LST Chimp
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 13, 2007
            1794371 Spent Arrows and other missiles
            <http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1794371&group_id=25576&atid=750092>

            --
            -- Andrew
            Data Gibbon, Tracker Tamarin, Docs Lemur