Re: [FREQ] Filter for Kit Selection dialog

  • michaeljprentice
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 10, 2007
      Thanks, this would save a few clicks, such as having to select the
      correct Alignment, then race, then adding a kit.

      --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "kevin_fernandes01453" <drkstorm@...>

      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 10, 2007
        [ 1791992 ] Filter for Kit Selection dialog

        http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1791992&group_id=25576&atid=384722
        michaeljprentice wrote:
        > Thanks, this would save a few clicks, such as having to select the
        > correct Alignment, then race, then adding a kit.
        >
        > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "kevin_fernandes01453" <drkstorm@...>
        > wrote:
        >
        >> Great suggestion, I cannot currently check if there is an existing
        >> FREQ for this but will do so later today.
        >>
        >> In the mean time, you can actually filter it somewhat by selecting
        >>
        > the
        >
        >> race ahead of time (in the summary tab) and then opening the Kit
        >> Selection dialog. In most cases this will give you the Default
        >> monster kit for that race. This is not a perfect solution as it has
        >> its own potential issues and quirks.
        >>
        >> Kevin F.
        >> (Code Lemur)
        >>
        >> --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "michaeljprentice"
        >> <michaeljprentice@> wrote:
        >>
        >>> Would there be any chance we could add a Text filter for the "Kit
        >>> Selection" dialog? When starting fresh, it's a pain to find the
        >>> Default monster kit. This would be something similar to what's
        >>> available on the Skill and Feat tab at the top.
        >>>
        >>> -Michael

        -- Andrew
        Data Gibbon, Tracker Tamarin, Docs Lemur
        "Quick-Silverback Tracker Monkey"