Changing initiative for delayed action in GMGen

  • graham8516
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 2007
      This may be user error I'm not sure but I'm trying to work out how to
      correctly change a players initiative once combat has started in GMGen.
      I've tried editing the cell directly but most of the time I find that a
      different player has their initiative changed instead. So time it does
      do the correct player in the party other times is seemingly changes a
      random other one.
      How should this be done so that in the middle of combat I can move
      players around to account for delayed and readied actions?

      Thx. G