[Bug] CHOOSE:NUMBER|MIN=x|MAX=y|TITLE:

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 5, 2007
      5.13.1

      I've seen several trackers open for various CHOOSE tag operations. Well,
      this one is broken. In fact, it appears that CHOOSE:BLAH|BLAH2 is the
      only choose working, it refuses to see any command/var/combo after the
      colon.

      This style is used in some of the spells.

      --
      -- Andrew
      Data Gibbon, Tracker Tamarin, Docs Lemur
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 5, 2007
        [ 1789119 ] [5.13.1] CHOOSE: tag broken

        http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1789119&group_id=25576&atid=384719