Blue Devil Games & Eruvian

  • Paul Grosse
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2007
      News & Events

      Dawning Star Collaborative World-Building Fan Site Launched on Eruvian.com

      Posted 9/4/2007 10:27:44 PM by Eru
      Newly launched collaborative world-building site Eruvian.com <http://eruvian.com/> and veteran publisher Blue Devil Games <http://www.bluedevilgames.com/> today announced an agreement allowing the 5-time ENnie-nominated campaign setting Dawning Star <http://www.dawningstar.com/> to be made available for fan contributions through Eruvian.com. All Dawning Star fans are encouraged to visit Eruvian.com and contribute their homebrewed content to be published in Eruvian's standardized online format. Gamers can use Eruvian's simple web-based tools to publish material such as items, locales, organizations, psionics, races, and vehicles, as well as encounters and entire adventures that they themselves have created for the critically acclaimed d20 science-fiction setting.

      "Our fans are immensely important to us and engaging them is our passion. We're excited to partner with Eruvian and encourage our fans to use Eruvian's collaborative world-building toolset to become a part of the creative process that is Dawning Star.", said Justin D. Jacobson, President of Blue Devil Games.

      "Of course we're absolutely delighted to have 5-time ENnie-nominated Blue Devil Games as our first publishing partner", said Eruvian founder Matthew LeBaron. "Hosting tons of highly usable, quality content across multiple genres is Eruvian's goal, and with as detailed and inspiring a campaign setting as Dawning Star you can't go wrong."

      Eruvian.com launched in beta three weeks ago and now boasts over 800 pieces of content across multiple genres published by individual gamers using Eruvian's simple, powerful, unique, and free collaborative world-building toolset.

      Blue Devil Games is the publisher of Dawning Star, the only full-scale science-fiction campaign setting built on d20 Modern and powered by d20 Future.