Re: [pcgen][Trackered] Half-Giant

    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 3, 2007
      Nevermind, just looked and saw that the PC Size doesn't change.

      --
      -- Andrew
      Data Gibbon, Tracker Tamarin, Docs Lemur

      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 3, 2007
        Fixed, it will appear in the next autobuild.

        svn 3976

        --
        -- Andrew
        Data Gibbon, Tracker Tamarin, Docs Lemur

      • Tir Gwaith
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 3, 2007
          On 9/3/07, Andrew Maitland <drew0500@...> wrote:
          > Tir, shouldn't the grapple be +5 (off-set the -1 Size penalty to hit?)

          If we need to compensate for that in GRAPPLE, then it won't work. To
          Hit penalties are linear: +8,+4,+2,+1,+0,-1,-2,-4,-8.

          I guess testing is in order there. :)

          PCGen LST Chimp
          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 3, 2007
            Yes, that would have been true, but looking at the template, the PC
            doesn't actually change size and therefore doesn't need the extra 1 to
            the grapple.