Re: [pcgen][Trackered] Half-Giant

    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 3, 2007
      Tir, shouldn't the grapple be +5 (off-set the -1 Size penalty to hit?)
      Trackered

      [ 1787323 ] Powerful Build isn't modifying Grapple

      https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1787323&group_id=25576&atid=750091

      --
      -- Andrew
      Data Gibbon, Tracker Tamarin, Docs Lemur

      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 3, 2007
        Nevermind, just looked and saw that the PC Size doesn't change.

        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 3, 2007
          Fixed, it will appear in the next autobuild.

          svn 3976

          --
          -- Andrew
          Data Gibbon, Tracker Tamarin, Docs Lemur

        • Tir Gwaith
          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 3, 2007
            On 9/3/07, Andrew Maitland <drew0500@...> wrote:
            > Tir, shouldn't the grapple be +5 (off-set the -1 Size penalty to hit?)

            If we need to compensate for that in GRAPPLE, then it won't work. To
            Hit penalties are linear: +8,+4,+2,+1,+0,-1,-2,-4,-8.

            I guess testing is in order there. :)

            PCGen LST Chimp
            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 3, 2007
              Yes, that would have been true, but looking at the template, the PC
              doesn't actually change size and therefore doesn't need the extra 1 to
              the grapple.